Monday, August 12, 2013

Reviews for Implant and General Dentistry in Raleigh

Here's What Our Patients Have to Say!

In our ongoing quest to offer the best in dentistry and patient care, we encourage feedback from our clients. Here are a few recent samples we'd like to share with you. By the way, these were all 5-star ratings on our RateADentist.com site. Our current rating based on over 50 responses is 4.9 stars. 5 is the highest and we will continue to reach for the stars where our patients and quality of care are concerned!

-"I am very comfortable with the staff in this practice and appreciate the care I receive concerning my teeth." by G. Glass on 04/15/2013

-Thank you for the great dental care you provide for Dawn and me. We could not be more pleased. Thank you, Ken Lucas" by Ken Lucas on 04/17/2013

-"Well now, where do I begin?? Wonderful care, wonderful people, wonderful clean bathroom and to top it all off--WONDERFUL price!! Oh, and I just love my brand new puffy pucker (not really a word, I guess) kissable lips!! All in all, I had a great time and walked out with a super glued tooth! Love that glue! I have almost given up tootsie roll pops for good and haven't eaten one with the glued tooth!! I have to wean off of them!!! Thanks for everything and I will see you soon." by Margie on 05/17/2013

-"Jennifer was fantastic. Best hygienist I have ever been to. Not only is she gentle, she is very thorough. I will recommend her to my friends. Thank you" by Anonymous on 05/20/2013

-"As with each visit, my most recent visit with this office was outstanding. I no longer live in the Triangle, but I make sure to schedule my appointments every six months when in town. My experiences have been just that great. EVERY staff member greets me by name and a genuine smile. I have never waited in the waiting room for longer than 5 minutes. Once in the chair, the cleaning starts immediately, and the hygienist informs me of everything that is going on and even checks on specific things that I mentioned in previous visits. I have had nothing short of stellar experiences with the Implant & General Dentistry Team across the board. You guys are truly awesome." by Anonymous on 06/18/2013

-"I'm always happy with the dental care I receive at Implant and General Dentistry." by Janice Bolick on 07/01/2013

Read more reviews and schedule an appointment to meet with Dr. Melcher and his staff at Implant and General Dentistry in Raleigh: 919-782-0548

No comments:

Post a Comment